Become a member to view and use this forum I Join Us Now
Dear Visitor due to lack of activity by forum members, I may not be able to keep this forum alive in whole 2015, so if you want to keep this forum alive and get helped, join to help others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review about woodpecker Ultrasonic Scaler
02-10-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 10:15 PM by admin.)
Review about woodpecker Ultrasonic Scaler
This is a Review based on my experience with Ultrasonic Scaler from Woodpecker. There are many Ultrasonic Scalers are Available in the Market one of them is Woodpecker, the one currently I have. I would not talk about any other, now I would like to give some information about it. If you wish to know, is it worth to buy woodpecker Scaler and Tips? My simple Answer is, yes. I am using one and actually it is an In-built with my Dental Chair. I have had no problem with it right now, and from almost 2 years. Yes, there was a time when it stopped working, but I got it corrected in a day or two as it was in warranty period. But other than that, I have no problem in using it. It has 5 scaling tips provided with it. I got mine from the chair provider, which is Bestodent. Do read review About Bestodent Chair as well, I have placed. Tips are good and effective. It cost me around Rs.7 - 8 thousand. I am not putting the exact price. There is always a Bargain when you buy a product. If you wish to buy one, look for its price. Mine is working fine.

Advice: Try to have a Voltage stabilizer in your clinic, sudden change in current will damage it. It has happened with me in the past several time and i came to know that problem was not in the scaler but was due to fluctuation in the electricity.

This is the scaler that i m using, and its attached(built in) to my dental chair : http://www.glwoodpecker.com/plus/view.php?aid=221

Thanks to every company for providing amazing dental products. Help each other.
I post about products based upon my experience with them, not because of science behind it. To know the science behind it, ask the makers/company.
Pardon my English.

Must read : Tos and Rules - Important Notice
Improvements: Feeback and suggestion
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Review about woodpecker Ultrasonic Scaler
My scaler has stopped working again. I have asked a technician to check for the problem, he is out of town and most likely comeback in few days. But this is not the first time my Woodpecker scaler has stopped working. Earlier it was due to fluctuation in the electricity. But as now i have Voltage stabilizer, i will see what would be the problem in it and i will update you about it. But i am sure, the problem doesn't seems to be big because it was working without any issues after Voltage stabilizer i used. I post all these small things or points or issues so that you can also know what kind of issue you may face as well and it will help us know a product better.

I post about products based upon my experience with them, not because of science behind it. To know the science behind it, ask the makers/company.
Pardon my English.

05-13-2014, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 04:40 PM by admin.)
Like i said, this Woodpecker scaler i m using is a great product and it was cheaper as well. So the problem ( the above post) was not inside the scaler it was came out to be a short circuit in the foot controller. So my chair mechanic has dealt with it nicely and now scaler is working without any problem.

Pardon my English.

05-16-2014, 05:39 AM
i. am also using woodpecker scaler and it is undoubtabely very good if just seen by the usage... but nowdays i have heard about the optic scalers. as they look a lot preety than these old scalers. how is there response??? any idea for dat.
05-16-2014, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 03:05 PM by admin.)
Cool, never seen any or heard, but its great to know technologically we are getting advanced to provide better and effective treatment to patients. Regarding Woodpecker scaler, i would say it worth its cost, making sure you do not have fluctuation in the electricity, and if you do, keep a voltage stabilizer.

Pardon my English.